The statistics are always changing, but it is safe to say that losing weight and eating healthier are often at the top. Whether you are trying to lose weight, training for an athletic event, or just trying to make some healthy changes in 2009, here are some of my resolutions that will help you meet your goals.
This year I will:
1) Eat breakfast – preferably something with fiber and protein
2) Only grocery shop with a list – and stick to it
3) Balance the calories I eat with the calories I am burning through exercise and daily activity
4) Eat a green veggie every day
5) Eat until satisfied, and stop before I’m stuffed
May you have a Happy, Healthy New Year!